Monday, June 14, 2010

5 Memorable Quotes

 "Someone must have hurt you very much."
[actually, it was]A multitude of someones, and he was next in line.- 'My Favorite Bride' by Christina Dodd, pg.291

"I'm sorry.....Truly sorry, I...oh, what an inadequate thing to say"..."It's all right. There are some experiences in life they haven't invented the right words for."- 'Married By Morning' by Lisa Kleypas, pg.61
"You ask a lot of questions."..."It's the only way to learn anything useful"-To catch an heiress by Julia Quinn pg.188

"It's not a pleasant thing, to be at the mercy of a man who has none"- Midnight Angel by Lisa Kleypas, pg.324

"His palm tingled at the feel of her heartbeat, as if the rhythm of her life force were captured beneath his hand."-Someone To Watch Over Me by Lisa Kleypas
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa Kelypas, Julia Quinn, and Cristina Dodd three of my favorite authors. I have all there books! Fantastic quotes! I would add one from Julia Quinn's - Romancing Mr. Bridgerton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely three of my favorite authors! I am glad you enjoyed the quotes. JQ is probably one of the more quotable authors I've ever read. Every book by her could fill enough 5MQ post to last the blog a lifetime; I keep a notes draft on facebook, and whenever I read a particularly inspired passage, I write it in there. Can you suggest any good quotes from Romancing Mister Bridgerton to add to the list? The list is ever growing, but I'd love some help. Come across any good quotes during your readings, don't hesitate to email them!(That goes for everyone!)

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top