Sunday, April 8, 2012

Recommendation of the Week: 4/8/12 - 4/14/12

'A Night To Surrender'
by Tessa Dare

Welcome to Spindle Cove, where ladies with delicate constitutions come for the sea air, and men in their prime are…nowhere to be found.

Or are they?


Spindle Cove is the destination of choice for certain types of well-bred young ladies: the painfully shy, young wives disenchanted with matrimony, and young girls too enchanted with the wrong men. It is a haven for those who live there.
Victor Bramwell, the new Earl of Rycliff, knows he doesn’t belong here. So far as he can tell, there’s nothing in this place but spinsters…and sheep. But he has no choice, he has orders to gather a militia. It’s a simple mission, made complicated by the spirited, exquisite Susanna Finch—a woman who is determined to save her personal utopia from the invasion of Bram’s makeshift army.
Susanna has no use for aggravating men; Bram has sworn off interfering women. The scene is set for an epic battle…but who can be named the winner when both have so much to lose?

My Thoughts: Tessa Dare is an author who's works I became aquainted with last year. I JUST took this book out from my local library, and with all the hype surrounding it, I can't WAIT to crack it open!

Read a review of 'A Night To Surrender' at Smexy Books: here

What do YOU think of this week's Recommendation? Have you read it yet? What are your thoughts? 

Until Next Week<3...

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one--actually, I don't think I've read any of her books yet! BUT I do have them on my list, and I hope to read them soon, I've seen this one around the blogs a lot lately.

    I hope you like it!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book, which I read a couple of weeks ago. She's a new to me author but I'm eager to read everything she has written now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BookQueen I've read one other Tessa Dare novel! I've got a few in my tbr pile on on my kindle, but I haven't gotten around to reading! Shame on us!! I hope you like it as well! After you read, share your thoughts! I'll try to get a review out on it shortly!

    @Julie, HEY! I see you've been reviewing all sorts of classics on your blog lately! And I have this book in my bag now! I am going to try and start it this week and get a review out but its cool to read how much everyone else has enjoyed it! I hope to feel the same way!

    Happy readings dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book and the next in the series is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't my typical genre that interests me but my GF is crazy about Tessa Dare and pretty much made me read this lol. I was pleasantly surprised by how imaginative and exquisitely written it was.
    Underrated Books

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top