Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rita's Harem: Manservant #002

Here's Manservant #002 in Rita's Harem ;) !
Edward Burns 
 
This guy is FIYAH!!! He makes me burn alright....o.0
I am not real familiar with his work; I've seen him around in lots of movies (most notable for me: 27 Dresses), but I am not a huge fan girl. He's just really HANDSOME.

Apparently he was in the movie One Missed Call and starred as a cop. I remember going to the theater to see that sucky-ass movie, but thinking about the cop that came on the screen: "My, oh my! He can protect me from some crazed killer anytime he wants." Nothing turns me on faster than a guy in a gun holster!
You guys should know how much I love war movies; almost as much as I love hot guys in war movies. One of my fav's is Saving Private Ryan, and Mr.Burns was in that movie as well. There were so many hotties in that one; including Manservant #001-Barry Pepper!
He just looks so clean cut yet scruffy. I love it. He's older now than when he was in most of the pics I've got above, but he's still delicious. Too bad he's married. Mrs.Burns is a lucky woman!... Shh, he's still a member of my Harem ;)
--
Feel free to gush with me about the hawtness of Edward, or share your ideal harem man servants. I'll be posting more harem members more frequently, so look out for that. Man candy and romance books go hand in hand!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you Minx!
    He is the sweetest. I love him to death...but then I am into younger men (as I married one-12 yrs younger, robbed the cradle, I did).

    But lately I've discovered this Turkish actor and I thought WOW! What a voice, and the eyes are just to die for. Too sexy for his own good...He seems to be into younger women, though since he's married to one younger 12 yrs from him :) Can't blame the Dude! I've blogged about the series that he's in. Here's the link:
    http:
    //bookworm2bookworm.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/binbir-gece-one-thousand-and-one-nights/

    I have the videos at the bottom so tell me what you think of my Harem Sultan! (no man servant for this guy)! BTW: Speking of he's just starring in HIS own Harem story as Sultan Suleyman (http://www.istanbulview.com/turkish-harem/)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! TO robbing the craddle!!!!! I am just out of the craddle my self, so I am the exact opposite. I love my men like I love my steak; well-seasoned and experienced! LMAO! But when I get a little older I might start going for the younguns.

    Binbir is a little to old for my tastes. I like guys with a full head of hair; but I think I just got lost in his eyes.
    For some reason, I am in to like the all-american, stapping lads- Binbir is like the epitome of exotic! Maybe in a few years I'll get into a european phase and have to fight you for the rights to Binbir! lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top