Friday, October 29, 2010

Check Out CSN Stores: You'll find everything but the kitchen sink...Oh wait, they've got that, too!

Hey everybody,
   I hope you are all doing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly! I know Halloween is only one days away, but that doesn't mean you can't start preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I know I've been hard at work, planning lots of fun events and activities to help celebrate the holidays here on the blog.
   In all honesty, there isn't much I can think of for November other than more interviews, giveaways and book reviews. So, how about I suggest a great place to order any thing you need to dress up your house for the holidays? We're weeks away from Thanksgiving, and you'll want to impress the in-laws. Don't worry though, CSN Stores has got your back!

With over 200 online specialty stores, CSN Stores carries just about everything you need (and everything you don't, but will end up getting regardless!) Need a new dining room table for displaying that delicious Thanksgiving turkey? How about some stylish slip covers to makeover the old sofa in the living room? In desperate need of Pots, Pans,..or fireplaces?

All that and more is at your finger tips! Check out the Our Stores page on the CSN Stores website for a full listing of all the stores/sites in their arsenal. Any and everything you could need to make this year the best year for celebrating family, life, and love is only a click away!



-Stay tuned on the blog for more stuff on CSN Stores! I've found plenty of wish list items to bombard you guys with! How about visiting their site and telling me what you would pick out! I've got my eyes on those Paula Deen Cookware Sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top