Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vote for N.A.R.B in the Independent Book Blogger Awards!

*seductive eyes, smokey voice*
"Why, hello Blog followers..."

LOL! Ok, so maybe trying to seduce you guys won't work, but seriously bookies, I need your help! 

I've entered this blog in the Independent Book Blogger Awards contest sponsored by The Association of American Publishers Trade Division and Goodreads.

The blog is coming up on its 2nd birthday on Saturday and I hope that over the past two years it has become clear that I love books and review from the heart. Hopefully, if you've stuck around with me this long, I've done something right-ish and I appreciate the support!

With over 800 entrants in the 4 different categories, every vote counts! So if you enjoy the content on this blog and have a Goodreads account (its free and easy to make if you haven't got one already) I'd LOVE it if you could take a second to vote for this blog in the Adult Fiction>Romance catagory! Also, take an opportunity to check out some of the other blogs that have entered! I've already found and subsequently followed 3-4 just by peeking at the competition!

Voting starts Today, April 10th and runs until Monday, April 23rd
Click the button below to vote!

Independent Book Blogger Awards
Vote for this blog for the
Independent Book
Blogger Awards!



Click the sexy man...you know you want to!




And if my seduction earlier really didn't work on you, how about an endorsement from my future husband?:
Thanks again for all the support and I look forward to bringing you guys many more years of cooky reviews, fun interviews, unique blog events, giveaways, and more!

3 comments:

  1. somebody else asked for my vote, but when I looked at the list - you got my vote - best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top