Monday, November 1, 2010

New Month, New Material: November 2010

Happy November Bookies!

It’s that special time of year where we recover from the sugar overload of Halloween and prepare to be overrun by distant relative and plagued by dinner fiascos. But don’t worry; I’ll be right here to help you get through the November month. More than anything, I want to use this month as preparation for the HUGE Christmas Party I am planning in December. I won’t unveil all of my plans, but prepare for LOTS of x-mas bliss for the entire month of December.
Getting back to the month at hand, I will keep doing as I’ve been doing only more. I want to get some more reviews out, find some cool romantical content to regale you guys with, bring in some great authors with upcoming releases to share a little something-something, and pretty much what I’ve been doing up to now.
I also want to thank the new followers of the blog, Facebook Fan Page, and twitter account (and everywhere else I have an account on). And of course, the continued patronage of those 'old school followers' who have been with me through it all. My thanks will always lie with you!

The month may change, but the mission stays the same: To make your followership of Not Another Romance Blog worthwhile!

Here's some of what to expect this month:
- MORE REVIEWS- I’ve been a bit light on reviews (have read tons of books but haven’t gotten my thoughts down!)
-More Coffee Shop Conversations & Book Giveaways (a duh!)
-Add a new man-candy slave to Rita's Harem ;)
-More 5 memorable quotes
-I’ve been procrastinating on that update on my TV-Top Bookshelf- but I’ll get to it!
-Feature some more book trailers
-Spice up the blog with more news from the literary world
...And so much more...

I look forward to the month of November and the sea of great books I'll get to gush with you guys about!

Until Next Post<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top