Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Month, New Material: September 2010

   It's September and it's time to get a little sexy. The weather hasn't begun it's inevitable changing, but it looms on the horizon. Same thing goes for the blog. It's a never-ending metamorphosis when you want to actively keep up and improve yourself in the blogging world. I've learned a lot so far, many of those lessons the hard way, but I have also felt the fruits of that labor. Activity and traffic on the blog has been its highest in August than it has ever been! I am truly honored by everyone's support and blessed beyond measure to count you guys as my followers!
   It has been a crazy couple of weeks! I have been SWAMPED with this or that and admit to neglecting the blog a bit. I didn't get half of the reviews done that I wanted to, but at least I was able to give you guys a few great interviews and giveaways, right? I'll be finishing up the projects and things that I committed to before this point, but once everything is squared away, I will be getting back to the blogging roots and focusing solely on putting up reviews. There will still be Interviews/Giveaways, 5 memorable quotes, new additions to my personal harem ;), and loads of other things to look forward to, but I am determined to up the number of reviews I get out weekly.
   That being said, I also want to thank the new followers of the blog, facebook page, and twitter account (and everywhere else I have an account on). And of course, the continued patronage of those 'old school followers' who have been with me through it all. My thanks will always lie with you!
   The month may change, but the mission stays the same: To make your followership of Not Another Romance Blog worthwhile!

Here's some of what to expect this month:
-Because I never tire of saying it: MORE REVIEWS
-That darn Online Resources post for helpful reader websites (going on 2 months of putting this one off)
-More Coffee Shop Conversations & Book Giveaways (a duh!)
-A few addition to Rita's Harem ;)
-Some more Guilty Pleasures
-More 5 memorable quotes (plus special poet/famous writer editions)
-That update on my TV-Top Bookshelf
-Some more book trailer features and video content
-A little more literary news

...And so much more...

I look forward to the month of September and the boat load of great books I'll get to gush with you guys about!

Until Next Post<3...

1 comment:

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top