Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Available Now: YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET THE MARQUESS YOU WANT by Alexandra Hawkins



The weeks/months (years really) have just creeped right passed me! 
I am sure a million new releases have come and gone and I've been never the wiser. Other than awaiting that new Lisa Kleypas effort at the end of May and Tessa Dare novel in Sept., I am not sure what should be on my radar this year. But, be it luck or destiny, I came across a new release today from one of my FAVORITE authors. 
I am so excited to read and can't wait to get a copy- what about you?

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET THE MARQUESS YOU WANT 
by Alexandra Hawkins

A MOST FORBIDDEN LOVE

They call him Chance, though in truth the Marquess of Fairlamb feels bitterly cursed: A long-ago family feud is standing in the way of his heart's desire. Lady Tempest is the daughter of his father's sworn enemy, the Marquess of Norgrave. She is beautiful, innocent, and utterly untouchable. But some seductions are just too good to resist...

Tempest is a woman of her own mind-and a true romantic who will overcome every obstacle to be with the man of her dreams. But the odds are against the handsome, wickedly charming Chance if he intends to win Tempest as his bride. Will he choose loyalty to his family-or risk everything he has for the woman he yearns for?


Get Your Copy Today:


~*~
What book are you most excited for this Spring/Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top