Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Month, New Material: May 2011

Okay, so I know you guys are looking at me like "yeah, right" when I say:
"Just bare with me a little longer. Finals are almost over!"
But I am serious this time =) lol
Friday is my first exam and then it's going to be a all weekend study-fest since my last 3 finals are on that Monday and Tuesday. Then Wednesday I am taking a personal day (*g*) and watching some period romance on DVD. THEN on Thursday I'll be in full blog swing mode with a special guest post by Jenn Leblanc!! There will be hot men involved.. (yeah, you can thank me later)

Pretty much blog-wise, expect tons of review posts and other posts towards the end of this month and hopefully I'll finally get to writing up that darn privacy policy I've been meaning to do. I'll also get that suggestion box form up and running soon so you guys can tell me (nicely) what I've been doing wrong, right, or not at all and what you'd like to see.
If you've subscribed via email, I am working on something special for you guys. How do you guys feel about a monthly newletter with exclusive dish on blog activities before the 'general public' knows.  Email Subscribers/Newletter Followers will get the event schedule for that month, exclusive extra entries towards giveaways, ect ect. It's a work in progress, but I am hoping you guys think it's a good idea.
I also have another exciting project I've put on hold for a bit that I am going to focus on more once I finish with finals. Can't give away too much detail, but it will be EPIC!

The month may change but the mission stays the same: To make your followership of Not Another Romance Blog worthwhile!

Here's some of what to expect this month:
-Review Polooza 
-A new addition to follower-favorite post: 5 memorable quotes
-Some cool interviews/guest posts/giveaways 
-Posting the Privacy Policy 
-The first Quality Control Survey/Poll (I need your help to make NARB better! Tell me what you want!)


...And so much more...

I look forward to the month of February and all the bookish delights that it will hold!

Until Next Post<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top