Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jiminy Cricket! The 100th Post!

Well,
   Shiver me timbers and all that other good jazz. Wow! That's all I can register in my brain at the moment. I can not believe the blog has finally reached it's 100th post! This is pretty boss!
   Some of you guys may be thinking, "Now, why is reaching 100 blog posts such a big deal?". Well, in the grand scope of things, it shouldn't be. I hope this isn't as good as it gets, but right now, I can't deny that it feels pretty good.
   When I started the blog a little less than 5 months ago, I wasn't sure how long I'd be around, or how well I'd be doing. I try to post as much as I can and provide you guys with plenty of content to make your web visit here a fun & productive one. Reaching 100 is just a reminder that it all started 5 months ago with just one post and hopefully, will continue to get better from post 101,on...

*And I've got to mention the achieving of 300 'Likes' on the Facebook Fan Page as well. Such an amazing and humbling occurrence. The support I get from you readers is what got me to 100 blog posts in the first place, and what will push me to make it 200 by the end of the year ;).
  
Many thanks and lots of love,
From your friendly, neighborhood Historical Romance Junkie

Until Next Post<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top