Monday, June 28, 2010

Official Release of the: 'Which Bridgerton Are You' Quiz on Facebook

June with Julia Quinn has been great fun. I've gotten the chance to sit down and revisit (and in one books case, be introduced) to my favorite bunch of siblings in the Bridgertons. Anthony, Benedict, Colin, Daphne, Eloise, Francesca, Gregory and Hyacinth have kept me vastly entertained. To commemorate this fabulous first for the blog and pay homage to my favorite family, I have created a fun quiz on facebook. The 'Which Bridgerton Are You' Quiz was made with the express written intent of your having a laugh or two. Don't mind the inevitable spelling mistakes or nonfactual references (I am a self-proclaimed addle-brain at times). Some of the questions I came up with made me LOL, and some are so obvious, you can tell which result they represent, but the whole point is to have fun! Give the quiz a try and comment your results. I got: Hyacinth ....

And also, feel free to go to the contact page on the blog, get my email, and suggest more questions for me to add to the quiz. If I get enough, I may come out with a part 2.

Until Next Post<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top