Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Month, New Material- May 2010

   This is the first change of the calender page for the blog and I couldn't be more excited! The blog was started on April 14th, 2010 and I hope that I can repeat that fact on April 14th, 2011.
   Ah, I am getting ahead of myself though. The month of May will prove undeniably fruitful as I work to put up more & more posts and build a stronger community. To all of the new followers of the blog and the official twitter page, I give you my most heartfelt thanks and appreciation. Each new follower, new comment, new email, is the reassurance and validation that keeps me going and logging on everyday.

Here is some of what you should expect this month:
-More reviews (a duh)
-More video content (book trailers, author interviews, ect)
-Upcoming book releases to look out for
- The first 'Author of the Month' feature
-Victorian and Regency mainstream movie reviews (There are some great motion picture adaptations about our favorite era in history; might as well explore that too)
-More additions to the blog ( freebie wallpapers and AIM icons and other graphics)
-The first series spotlight week (week long event focusing on one particular series;including a review of all the books from that series)

-and so much more!

Until Next Post<3..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Beautified by Barbara ~ Back To Top